I-Net Time Entry Solution
– This program contains two main components which allow the office to quickly control administration of the information flowing through the application.
The JustinTime I-Net Time Entry Solution application by Wright Office Solutions is your company’s solution to capturing time collection via the web. Our knowledgeable in-house support staff ensures a quick response time for any support issues that may arise.
I-Net Time Control Center (In the office)
- Quick updating of new jobs/phases, job budgets and new employees for access at the web during time entry
- Sage 100 Contractor data is not directly connected to the internet. Limited information is available at the web to maintain a secure environment and access of company data
- Secure login controls to permit access only to designated employees
- Restricted review of job time entry to the assigned Project Manager in Sage 100 Contractor
- Allows up to 3 other Project Managers to temporarily oversee job time entry when the assigned Project Manager is not available
- Limit jobs/phases available during time entry to only “Current” jobs or include jobs in “Completed” status
- Limit employees to only those with a “Current” status at website for time entry
I-Net Time Web Entry (On your web)
- Secure Login at published website for designated employees
- Only cost codes with a labor budget for the job/phase will appear at the web for entry
- Limited time for entering time at the web with no editing allowed once records are saved
- Modifications of time entered can only be performed by the office after the data has been retrieved
- Employees enter only start and stop times at the web. The allocation of any overtime is automatically based on pre-defined parameters during the import into SMB Daily Payroll, allowing the office the ability to review and make final changes. (Customizations for processing overtime are available for an additional cost.)
- Reports enable the employee to review the time entered but they are unable to modify previously saved records
- A Project Manager is only allowed to review time on the jobs they have been assigned to unless given special permission by the I-Net Time Control Center
Utilizes the Sage 100 Contractor company list and security features
Easy to use time-saving application
To discuss this add on in more detail with a member of the Wright Office team, please email email@example.com or call our office at (517) 580-3717.